[linux-dvb] RE: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 8, Issue 33

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Mon Sep 19 22:03:20 CEST 2005

Hi, Nicholas

> Had to specify the card as card=70 which isn't a problem, loaded MythTV
> and it recognised the card, was able to scan and pick up the channels
> fine.

You are talking about the Compro VideoMate 300DVB-T? This should be
detected automatically. Can you send me the kernel log when the driver
gets loaded?

> Sound and Picture are good quality also, I can't fault it :)
>
> Is there anything specific you wanted to tested at all? I'd be keen to
> get the remote working, what would be involved in that?

Regarding the testing: You just do the right thing, report what works and
what doesn't :-)

Regarding the remote: If you can help yourself, Please scan the wikis
I once saw some instructions there.

Best Regards
    Hartmut