[linux-dvb] USB 2.0 DVB-T Stick in USB 1.1 port

Oscar Rodriguez Fonseca orod at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 22 12:12:02 CEST 2005

Hi all,

	I have a Freecom DVB-T USB 2.0 stick that works great with
current drivers under linux 2.6.13 and USB 2.0 port.

	I have an old laptop with usb 1.1 and same kernel where 'tzap
-r ChannelName' tunes in channels but I am not able to receive nothing
from vdr0 device. Also tried with xine.

	Don't know if what I am trying is impossible (provided that the
pid filter is embedded in the device, usb 1.1 bandwidth should be
enough for a single channel).

	Someone has managed to get video from an USB 2.0 device with an
old USB 1.1 port?

Thanks,
Oscar Rodriguez