[linux-dvb] PATCH: Generic FE_DISHNETWORK_SEND_LEGACY_CMD support

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sat Sep 24 04:53:44 CEST 2005

NooneImportant wrote:
 > Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
 >> Also, please add your Signed-off-by: if you want the patch to be
 >> applied.

 > Add support to FE_DISHNETWORK_SEND_LEGACY_CMD code to support other
 > frontends besides stv0299.  The generic code is a fallback in the case
 > that it doesn't work for some specific frontends (again stv0299 being
 > a good example).
 >
 > Signed Off By: NooneImportant <nxhxzi702 at sneakemail.com>

I don't think this is quite what Johannes had in mind... Is there a
reason why you don't want us to know your name?  You feel so strongly
about this that you dont want credit for a patch that might end up in
the linux kernel?

...or did you simply make a mistake?

I suggest re-sending with a proper sign-off.
   ^^^^^^^

--
Michael Krufky