[linux-dvb] bt8xx driver problems with kernel 2.6.17-rc1

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 17:38:26 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,
If my box does a cold start or a warm start, and I try to start an
application, the following things happen:
The first mouse click on a TV channel activates the relay of my Pinnacle
PCTVSAT card.
But the playback does not start at all, no matter if kaffeine, xawtv-4.0,
MPlayer or xine are the explicit applications. In so far this IS a driver
issue.
A second mouse click on the same channel or a different one is neccessary to
get the video playback started.
But please notice: This error only happens once: after a cold start or a
warm start of the box.
Helmut Auer and I do share this problem, and maybe many many others.
WHO CAN WRITE A FIX FOR THIS?
Thank you

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer