[linux-dvb] RE: Any luck with Fusion so far?

Mark test at pistolsatdawn.com
Tue Aug 1 08:01:08 CEST 2006

Yep,

Tried 2.6.18-rc3 last night same thing.
PCI works just fine.  USB will tune with tzap and get a signal lock but no
picture/stream.  Also the USB will not find anything with dvbscan.

Can't afford to send Chris a card but I am happy to give hime remote
access to it if this
will help.

Mark

Quoting Damien Dusha <damiendusha at netspace.net.au>:

"That's quite peculiar.  I've got the same card, and could get a lock on
some channels with the USB adapter, but no picture.  I was using the
standard FC5 2.6.17 though.  Messing with the frequencies didn't help at
all.  The PCI adapter wouldn't tune anything."

Yep, had the same thing with the FC5 2.6.17 kernel.  I think I have may have
had the same thing with a vanilla 2.6.17.6 kernel too.

Hmmm, at least I'm not going completely crazy....

Cheers,
Damien.