[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T-USB2 no EPG

Mark Schwarz sofa81 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 14:46:42 CEST 2006

Hi there,

i have a question in reference
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/gQPU.&search=reference> to
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/gQPU.&search=to> the Hauppauge
Nova-T-USB2 !

at first some Infos:

M/B: VIA EPIA M10000
OS: Gentoo Linux 2006 / 2.6.17-gentoo-r4
DVB: Hauppauge Nova-T-USB2 (i think the newer one because the "old"
firmware doesn't bring me a frontend)

As firmware I use the file 'dvb-usb-nova-t-usb2-02.fw' from
http://www.thadathil.net/dvb/fw/ with the original kernel modules
for the Box.
All looks good but i'm not able to scan for senders or EPG in MythTV.
I have scan for senders with dvbscan and now use the channel.conf for
MythTV but i'm missing the EPG.

Is that a problem from the driver/firmware or MythTV ?
I had use an Terratec Cinergy before, which deliver me the EPG.

Thank you,
Mark