[linux-dvb] budget-ci patches (was: technotrend C1500 -bundled remote...)

Jussi Kukkonen jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi
Fri Aug 18 09:14:24 CEST 2006

Lainaus Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>:
> The budget-ci patches need somebody to maintain them and get them included
> in the main repository. There is a little work to be done on them, but I can
> only compile-test these days.
>
> If you want to take them on, that'd be good...

 I'm not at all sure my skills are up to that, but... Would you, or anyone, mind
explaining the situation to a v4l-dvb (and kernel-module-dev-in-general) newbie?
Is there something in the design that has prevented them from being included or
do they just need the testing? What kind of a timeline/process is typical or
expected here?

We can take this to e-mail if you wish, your choice.

--
Jussi Kukkonen