[linux-dvb] Re: MPEG from stream file

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Mon Aug 21 17:23:45 CEST 2006

Nick Fedchik wrote:
> В сообщении от 21 августа 2006 17:16 Nico Sabbi написал(a):
>

>>> ProjectX can't process TS to PS, the log below.
>>> and main screen of ProjectX show me a message
>>> "cannot find sequence header"
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>> maybe the content is simply encrypted or broken. Post a link to a
>> sample, please
>>

> The files grabbed by gnutv, 30 or 60 sec each
> ftp://213.186.207.66/TS/
> channels.conf - in the same dir

they must be encrypted (there's a 8090 program that reportedly
contains audio and video, but in the dump of the video stream
there's not the slightest sign of a sequence header)

 Sponsor:

 Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese nй anticipi, clicca qui

*

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid)08&d!-8