[linux-dvb] Scan Data for DVB-S in North America

Garnet MacPhee garnet at signalpeak.net
Mon Aug 21 22:51:56 CEST 2006

Yes, I just looked at that. I attached the file as a tar.gz file, but it got changed to tar.bin. I don't know why, but it
appears that that is a security thing, and I don't know the proper procedures. The files should go to to dvb-apps, but I
don't know how to get them there. I am not a developer.

When I set up my system I was unable to find any data on the web for North American satellites, except for a couple of
EchoStars with encrypted data. So I created my files by hand. I was hoping to save somebody a lot of work. I didn't mean to
step on anyone's toes.

Garnet