[linux-dvb] WinTV PVR 1300 suport

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Sun Aug 27 16:20:20 CEST 2006

> Sorry to barge in, and i'm sure lots of other people have already asked
> about this card, i know that Hauppauge PVR 1300 did then got support
> removed.  is there a current project on the card or has future support
> been abandoned?

It's queued behind a dvb-s2 project that I'm working on. I'm currently
merging the old hvr1300 changes (5 months ago) with the latest tree. I
expect to create a new tree under ~stoth in a week or two.

Having said that, have you tried the current
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/v4l-dvb tree at all?

Steve