[linux-dvb] DVICO Dual Digital - IR reciever traffic not seen by lirc?

Luke Rosenthal linux-dvb at harderstuff.net
Mon Aug 28 16:05:52 CEST 2006

On Mon, August 28, 2006 8:04 pm, Peter Fern wrote:

> Use the 'dev/input' lirc driver...

Got it in the end - I was already using the dev/input driver, but the
remote  which ships with the Fusion HDTV dual digital package must have
been updated recently.  It is black and has a green "windows" button on
it.  After retraining with irrecord, all works well.

I wasn't clear that irw is a utility for matching keypresses recieved on
the /dev/input/eventx device to codes found in the config file.  I thought
it spat out whatever it saw, whether it matched or not.  All good.

Cheers,
Luke