[linux-dvb] Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Wed Aug 30 05:11:08 CEST 2006

>> Johannes, any comments in terms of multiprotocol generally?
>>

> I have plenty of other things to do and essentially have stopped
> doing any linux-dvb development. Some people seem to think that
> because I spent lots of time reviewing and discussing the API
> proposal, it is my duty to spend even more time on it, to
> review it again and finally ACK it.

Ahh. I must of missed that memo. I thought the lack of traffic on the
list was due to the pleasant heat and long sunny days. Sadly not.

> However, I currently (and for the foreseeable future) stopped
> caring about linux-dvb, and thus won't do it.

I would like to personally say thank you for the helpful advice and
constructive feedback you've given me.

I wish you all the very best and hope you can find time to return in the
future.

Regards,

Steve