[linux-dvb] Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Thu Aug 31 16:31:13 CEST 2006

>>> I think i should do a bit more testing before it goes publishing
>>>

>> I agree. That's why I want to put it up under
>> linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/something so we can start to get everyone involved.
>>
>> So you have no objections then?
>>

> What difference would it make if i have the tree at place "x" or "y" ? I
> had that tree at linuxtv.org for quite some time, so what difference
> does it make ?

Well, linuxtv.org is the home for Linux TV development. This is where it
belongs.... and for some reason you pulled your trees.

Everyone wants the benefits of multiprotocol in the framework but very
few people are actually trying to work together to make this happen. I'm
trying to solve that and I'm trying to engage the test and development
community.

I'll push a tree up later today and if necessary we'll argue politics in
later threads.

Thanks again,

Steve