[linux-dvb] Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Thu Aug 31 16:56:46 CEST 2006

> I wanted to push it up only after i fixed, what i thought to be fixed
> and not due to politics.
> I very well understand that there is indeed a backstage politician,
> maybe you also got influenced by him.

A backstage politician? What on earth are you talking about? We need to
get this project back on the rails and dispense with the 'cloak and
dagger' politics that you're hinting at. I'm trying to assist for the
good of the community. Anything else is meaningless. Most opensource
developers would generally agree.
> Please wait for a day or two, i need to test some things more before it
> is pushed

Ok. However, I need to get a dvbs2 tree up on Sunday containing my dvbs2
product patches for various people. I also would like to use that to
generate some discussion amongst the test community and here with the
developers.

If you have a tree I can clone and merge my work into that's great, if
not I'll have to push what I have.

Thanks,

Steve