[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Tue Dec 5 02:40:33 CET 2006

I've only been half following the progression here, but upon going back
and re-reading some of the posts over the last couple of weeks, it
appears that some things got confused (or rather I am at the very least).

Are Erik and Chris not using the exact same device ? ? (i.e. is there
not just one device, a ntsc/atsc hybrid, being discussed ?)

Does the device not consist of:
- Xceive 3028 tuner and analog demod
- LG DT3033 digital demod
- Texas Instrument  TVP5150 A/V decoder
- Empia em2883 usb bridge and analog audio

Were the reports of an MT2060 based ATSC only device not just false
positives in the system messages ? ? (I see no mention of an ATSC only
device of the same name on Pinnacle's site)  Didn't I just read Erik
also testing analog? (further supporting my one device theory ;) )