[linux-dvb] MT2060 IF1 calculation

Chun Chung Lo cclo at astri.org
Tue Dec 5 10:20:26 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am now studying the MT2060 silicon tuner driver with the use of
TDA10046A. And my development board has no EEPROM for both TDA10046A and
MT2060.

I found that in the linux-2.6.19 source tree, all the DVB-T devices
which used MT2060, will try to load the IF1 value from a EEPROM. But how
about if I have no EEPROM?

Do I need to manually calculate the IF1 value? If so, how? Is it very
complicated?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung
ECE-DHT at ASTRI.

This message (including any attachments) is for the named addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain
sensitive, confidential, private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.