[linux-dvb] Re: linux-dvb New Leadtek WinFast DVT Dongle revision

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Tue Dec 5 16:48:15 CET 2006

Graham Verner wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> I was having some problems with the new revision of the Leadtek DVT
> dongle and I found your advice on:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg20653.html
>
> However, the link you gave to the patch is not recognised and I cannot
> find it on your repository page.  Could you provide any assistance please??

Graham -

The repository in the link above has been removed, because the changeset has
already been merged into the v4l-dvb master repository.

The patch exists in the master repository at the following URL:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=def2dbf54729

See the following howto for instructions to install the latest v4l-dvb modules:

http://linuxtv.org/repo

Please include the cc to the linux-dvb mailing list if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Michael Krufky