[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

Simon Roberts lyricnz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:05:38 CET 2006

 Regarding the patch that Michael Krufky posted for  the "FusionHDTV DVB-T
Dual Digital 2".

I just went to the shop to buy another DVICO dual digital tuner (my current
card is the older, usb loopback model), and received a "FusionHDTV DVB-T
Dual Digital 4". I got chatting to the guys at the shop, and apparently the
only difference between the "4" and the "2" is an update to the firmware.
Apparently there was a bug that messed with MCE on the old version, and
DVICO have renumbered it to keep track of which is which.

Anyway, the reason for the post, is that USB ids are different. It still
shows up as two USB devices:

Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0fe9:db78 DVICO
Bus 005 Device 003: ID 0fe9:db78 DVICO

ie: the device id part is "db78" not "db58" as previously.

I'll try the latest patch, update the IDs and see how it goes.

Cheers, Simon