[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T 500 crash

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:51:06 CET 2006

For me it seems like it disconnects more commonly on some channels then
others, does it have anything to do with the bandwith of the  mpeg stream.
I´ts only happend on one channel for me and it´s not the most common viewed
one, but usualy the  machine has been going for a few hours previously and
then it bites it when switching to said channel.
Hopefully someone more skillfull than me has a patch comming  or Hauppage
releases some information, it would be very nice for hauoppage to be  a bit
more pro linux.

/Henrik