[linux-dvb] nova-t 500 disconnects, pattern ?

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 07:45:54 CET 2006

Hi,
My  nova card disconnects regulary on one channel, when it happesn itś
always when mythtv is starting a recording or when changing channel.
I record every day on another channel and have so far not have a single
disconnect there.
Is there any way I could "sniff" whatś happening when it disconnects.

This is the problem channel.
SVT1:626000000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_2_3:FEC_1_2:QAM_64:TRANSMISSIO
N_MODE_8K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_8:HIERARCHY_NONE:1019:1018:1010

When itś happens the machine has been running for a few hours and are
scheduled to record on above channel.

So is there anything useful one can do ?

TIA
/Henrik