[linux-dvb] DVB-S cards with CI and HDTV...

David BERCOT david.bercot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 17 12:06:38 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm back with my question ;-)

Le mardi 21 novembre 2006 à 12:31 +0000, Andrew Lyon a écrit :
> On 11/21/06, David BERCOT <david.bercot at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> > I'd like to buy a DVB-S card with CI for French Canal+/CanalSat.
> > I'd like this card to be hdtv compatible...
> > I'd like a remote controler too...
> How are they broadcasting hd? If they are using dvb-s then a
> technotrend s1500 + ci will probably do the job, but if they are using
> dvb-s2 it will not, and I dont know of any card that is supported that
> will.

I've just find Technotrend Budget S2-3200 HDTV (dvb-s and dvb-s2).
http://shop.technotrend.de/shop.php?mode=show_detail&lang=de&group=3&sid=143f96034558134a71f38a0807a919bc&s=&id=42
Do you know if this card is ok for all SD and HD programs ?

Do you know if it is usable under Linux ?

Thank you very much.

David.