[linux-dvb] Unwatchable channels and strange behaviour of Hauppauge Nova-T Stick (update)

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Dec 18 14:44:31 CET 2006

En/na José Oliver Segura ha escrit:

> If you whant me to
> get some numbers for some channels, just let me know (I think I have
> visual contact with Collserola tower, my flat is just in the middle of
> Gracia, beside Plaza del Sol)

I think numbers are meaningless when using different cards, the
interesting fact is that you are more or less at the same distance
(actually a couple of kms less) than me and have lots of problem with
the TVE mux with the same tuner (btw, in my case enabling spurcheck
makes no difference at all).

Bye
--
Luca