[linux-dvb] Skystar2 with different PCI-ID

Michael Joswig michael at joswig-altengamme.de
Fri Dec 22 14:15:59 CET 2006

Ah, that makes sense. I remember from "the early days of linux" I had
to start Windows once to use an ISDN-Card.
Unfortunately I no longer have Windows on my system.

But a funny thing happened today:
Yesterday I installed some kernel-modules for vmware (vmnet and vmon)
and left the system running.
Today, when I tried to show my wife the error, I saw the correct ID.

I'm not sure, if I really want to know why this happened, but the card
is now working perfectly.

Thanks for the support,
  Michael