[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: multiple devices not supported?

Peter Daum gator_ml at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 27 14:15:12 CET 2006

Markus Rechberger wrote:

> there was/is an issue about usb bandwidth allocation, you might try to
> disable it in the kernel configuration?

"Enforce USB bandwidth allocation" is currently is disabled.
It does not seem to be a general USB or DVB problem but something
specific to the cinergyT2 driver (I still have a TT DEC2000-USB
device which generally works extremely unreliable but does not cause
any trouble when used together with the T2)

Regards,
                   Peter Daum