[linux-dvb] Nebula uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0 drivers don't work

Tero Jänkä tero.janka at utu.fi
Wed Feb 8 19:13:37 CET 2006

> I would like to report that Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0
> drivers in the current stable 2.6.15.2 kernel do not work.

I would like to add that I tried Edgar Toernig's patches posted to the list on
January the 8th, but they didn't help the case, nor did they do any damage. I'm
not saying they were supposed to make Nebula work, but I was hopeful after
reading the thread.

Is there any way I can make Nebula uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0 work on a recent kernel?
  Did it ever work on a pre-2.6.15 kernel? I found an interesting thread from
June  2005, where someone reported he managed to get his Nebula DigiTV USB to
work with the latest CVS update at that time. Where could I find a snapshot of
the cvs tree on June 9, 2005 at 21:00? :)
[ http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-June/002448.html ]

--
Best regards,
Tero Jänkä