[linux-dvb] Re: Cinergy HybridT USB XS / WinTV-PVR900

Thomas Kaiser (linux-dvb) linux-dvb at kaiser-linux.li
Sun Jan 15 15:55:35 CET 2006

Hello All

I did put some informations about this device on my website
http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_TV

And Markus Rechberger did write in the thread "[linux-dvb] Terratec
Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS: new Information" that he gets datasheets.

Markus, whats the status?

Regards, Thomas

http://www.kaiser-linux.li