[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

gma catchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:37:39 CEST 2006

Michael, I just installed the latest v4l-dvb with that patch applied
onto a fresh install of kernel 2.6.16.20 and the USB frontend does
initialize. Nice work :)

I still cannot get the pci part working though..... If it helps any the
manual states that it has a cx23881and a Thompson 7579 tuner.

Cheers
Gary Ayre