[linux-dvb] IR patches for budget-ci, cx88, ir-common

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 20:10:35 CEST 2006

Various fixes and changes for budget-ci, cx88xx and ir-common, rebased on
changeset 4062:e7ff160f23e8.

<URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs/linux/dvb-ir-20060614.tar.gz>

Recent changes include fixing up repeats for cx88xx by preventing the input
layer from installing the default repeat handler (with the default
delay/repeat values) - without this, I was getting too many repeat events -
and preventing ir-common from generating repeats if a separate repeat handler
is present.

(Note that I cannot test the budget-ci changes any more.)

| + Lobby friends, family, business, government.    WE'RE KILLING THE PLANET.

I've got 256K of RAM, so why can't I run Windows 3.1?