[linux-dvb] Re: ttusb-budget: lost sync Hauppauge Nova-S USB

"David Fröhlich" dfroe at gmx.de
Fri Mar 3 22:53:26 CET 2006

Gunther Mayer <gunther.mayer at gmx.net> wrote:

Thanks for your answer, Gunther.

> Hi,
> can you send me a picture of your device and further info for inclusion
> to my
> http://www.bttv-gallery.de ?
> Your contribution will help to improve open source support!
> Because there are many cards and variations by different
> vendors, the developers need _your_ help to get it all supported.

Yes, I know how opensource works. And I really want to help, where it's
possible. ;-)

> 1st priority:
> - picture of the device, the device backside (high resolution pics if
> feasible)

OK, two pictures from the box:

> - lsusb

Here is the output of 'lsusb -v':

> further information:
> - if feasible picture of device inside (open at your own risk)

And two pictures from inside:

> - if feasible "*.INF" files from the Windows Driver CD

I don't know what inf-files are important, so here's a gzip-compressed
tar-archive of all inf-file on the root directory of the Windows Driver CD:

I'd be very glad if the card worked. And tell me, if there's anything I can

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer