[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB devs

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Sun Mar 12 17:49:26 CET 2006

Hi Fraser,

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Fraser White wrote:

> Maybe i should add that my digitv usb is the nxt6000 version since I've
> noticed it may be the difference that means mine doesn't work.

I don't have any digitv usb box, but some people reported success with
your kind of box.

> Fraser White wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm using the latest mercurial tree, on 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4 kernel,
>> dvb-usb-digitv-02.fw renamed to dvb-usb-digitv-01.fw.

That is an indication that you are not using the drivers from hg. They are
requesting dvb-usb-digitv-02.fw and not dvb-usb-digitv-01.fw .

>> The device initialised ok but not all devices in /dev/dvb/adapter0 are
>> created. Only demux0, dvr0, and net0 are created.

Also that is normal. The box is only a receiver and no decoder, you need
some software player to do something and for that demux0, dvr0 and net0 is
enough.

Did you try to scan using dvbscan or something basic like this?

regards,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de