[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB devs

Fraser White fraser at jameswhite.plus.com
Sun Mar 12 21:36:28 CET 2006

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the response
I was surprised at the need to rename the firmware since when I was
trying to get it working with the cvs tree in december was around the
time the 02 firmware was implemented. Had to give up for a while though,
bigger fish to fry and all.
I cloned the hg on friday as per the instructions so what I've got is
what it's got. Not sure why it wants the 01 firmware but I didn't expect
renaming it to work as I think they were different filesizes (weren't
they?).
However, as this is my first attempt to get a dvb device running in
linux I didn't realise that not all devices were necessary. In light of
that I have persevered a bit and am getting some results now so it
appear the drivers are working. Thanks for all your help in the past.
Fraser