[linux-dvb] Problem with three different cards

Gregor Fuis videolan at email.si
Tue Mar 14 09:30:10 CET 2006

Hello,

i have three different card in my system. Nexus-s, Budget s1500 from
technotrend and SkyStar 1 CI. I have a problem with modules not loading
in right order so every time i reboot some card doesn't work. If i try
them simultaneously they work but i can't get them working together.

Does somebody know how to load modules in the right order that they
would work. And how to do this in the boot sequence. I am using Ubuntu
with latest v4l-dvb drivers.

Thanks