[linux-dvb] TechniSat AirStar Telestick T1 - is supported?

roman.vasicek at email.cz roman.vasicek at email.cz
Fri Mar 17 10:51:58 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've bought AirStar Telestick T1 from TechniSat (http://www.technisat.com/en/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=1,68&pid=1570). Is this DVB-T USB receiver supported? It seems to me from lsusb output that the hardware is manufactured by TechnoTrend AG. Device id is 3004, but there is no entry in usb.id file for it. It looks like that there is also the same device with additional 8k EEPROM with id 3005 (if I correctly underestand supplied .inf file).

What can (or should) I do to get this device supported in Linux if not already?

Thank you
Roman Vasicek