[linux-dvb] VIDEO PES LENGTH

Marcus Metzler mocm at mocm.de
Fri Mar 17 11:24:00 CET 2006

>>>>> "bdr" == bdr bdr <gemini.bdr at gmail.com> writes:

    bdr> Hello experts , how to determine the length of video PES
    bdr> packet , as length in video PES header comes zero ,when to
    bdr> start with next PES packet .for audio the length is mentioned
    bdr> in PES packet length

You will have to repackage the video PES, because a video PES in a TS
can be longer than the maximal PES length (0xFFFF). Some TS pack a
whole frame in each PES and at least for I-Frames that usually exceeds
the maximum PES length.

Marcus

| mocm at metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|