[linux-dvb] Technotrend S-1500

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Mon Mar 20 17:26:56 CET 2006

Perceval Anichini wrote:

 > On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 15:58 +0100, Marco Coli wrote:
 >
 >> Hello, I own a TT S-1500
 >

 >     Hello !
 >
 > Did you try to use the drivers built using the latest HG
 > repository ?? This card shall work now...

Yes, I forgot to mention I was using latest Mercurial drivers, on a
2.6.15 FC4 kernel.

I went a little further, after some trials and errors.... If I modify
budget-ci.c, substituting 0x100c with 0x1003 (my card subversion, 2
occurences in the file), the card works. I tried several combinations of
subversion strings, but only with the one above it works.

--
Saluti - Marco Coli