[linux-dvb] Problem with Twinhan and mini-diseqc

Anders Nordahl ano at du.se
Fri Mar 24 09:46:05 CET 2006

Hello,
I can't seem to get my mini-diseqc to work:
I have a dish wih 2 lnb pointed at Sirius and Thor (input a and b
respectively) connected to a mini-diseqc.
When i try to scan the channels I get channels from Sirius regardless
of what i set the -s parameter to dvbscan to.
I have tried this with stock drivers from a number of 2.6-kernels as
well as the Mercurial rep. as of 2006-03-21.

A quick check of the archives didn't turn upp anything apparent, so
I'm asking if anyone has a recommendation or if I just have broken hw.
The mini-diseqc works with the old (ie. ancient) stb.

/Anders