[linux-dvb] Problem with Twinhan and mini-diseqc

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri Mar 24 11:17:23 CET 2006

Anders Nordahl wrote:
> Hello,
> I can't seem to get my mini-diseqc to work:
> I have a dish wih 2 lnb pointed at Sirius and Thor (input a and b
> respectively) connected to a mini-diseqc.
> When i try to scan the channels I get channels from Sirius regardless
> of what i set the -s parameter to dvbscan to.
> I have tried this with stock drivers from a number of 2.6-kernels as
> well as the Mercurial rep. as of 2006-03-21.
>
> A quick check of the archives didn't turn upp anything apparent, so
> I'm asking if anyone has a recommendation or if I just have broken hw.
> The mini-diseqc works with the old (ie. ancient) stb.
>
> /Anders

just to verify, you could try to use dvbstream -D A (or -D B) ... and
see if it works as expected.
Please, use a fresh cvs checkout from SF, not official (and ancient)
releases.

    Nico

 Sponsor:

 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

*

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=24-3