Re: [linux-dvb] TechniSat AirStar Telestick T1 - is supported?

roman.vasicek at email.cz roman.vasicek at email.cz
Tue Mar 28 00:00:35 CEST 2006

Hi

As no response received I expect this device is not currently supported... Ok. Can anybody help me to get this device supported? I can do some testing, but absolutely do't know where to start.

Vendor / product id is 0b48:3004

I tried to use usb-snoop to grab communication with device under MS Windows XP. The log files were huge so I uploaded to the web only the smallest one created after device replug.

http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/usbsnoop-replug.zip (125 kB, unpacked 2.47 MB)

I have also two other logs - with start dvbview application (~39 MB zipped) and with chanel scan (~151 MB zipped). Don't know if it can be useful. Please drop me a note if you are interested in.

There is also available output of lsusb command and also with -v option

http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/lsusb
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/lsusb-v

There is also published  inf file and picture of device itself, and package if anybody is interested in. I did not tried to open device itself - I don't want to lose warranty.

http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/ttusb2bda.inf
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/device.jpg
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/package.jpg
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/package-content.jpg