[linux-dvb] DVB-S

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Wed Mar 29 23:59:58 CEST 2006

Allan Stirling ha scritto:

> Low-level CI support has been present since before 2003 in Myth. Not
> sure if it's been functional for all of that time, but it's there.

Yes. With a Nova-S CI equipped with a Matrix Revolution Ncas Programmed
CAM (Ncas emulates NDS), I am able to see Sky Italy since a year and a
half now, leaving the skybox rest in peace.

NDS for sky Italy is the same used for sky uk, but I heard that in U.K.
card is linked with the box, so I don't know if this work.