Chip info - Re: [linux-dvb] TechniSat AirStar Telestick T1 - is supported?

roman.vasicek at roman.vasicek at
Fri Mar 31 13:05:47 CEST 2006

I've opened device and found some chips. Any suggestion which module I should start with? Comments? Im able to read following

| TDA10046A
| S48134.1	03
| 04391

| CY7C68013A-
| 56LFXC 0513
| B 04 KOR
| CYP 617006

| LVC00A
| AS099
|  UnG05
|  23D

The first one is probably for frontend, second USB controler. I did not found any ino about the third one. There is also another one chip, but i'm unable to read text written on it. Text preset on it seems to me  like in mirror... ?

Thank you for any comments / suggestions