[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T USB Stick (DIB7000?)

Hans Aschauer info at hans-aschauer.de
Mon May 22 01:17:37 CEST 2006

Hello DVB experts,

Some days ago I bought a Hauppauge Nova-T USB Stick, which I thought would be
supported by linux (my local dealer and I both mixed it up with the Nova-T
USB2). However, as far as I can see, the stick is not yet(?) supported by the
linux-dvb drivers collection (which might be related to the fact that it is
supposedly based on the DIB7000).

Now I have two options: Either I get the device back to my local dealer, or
wait for and maybe help with alpha and beta testing drivers for this stick.

Since I would rather take option two: is there anybody working on such
drivers?

Thanks in advance,

Hans