[linux-dvb] [av7110/budget/budget-ci/budget-av drivers] please test: drivers switched to I2C interrupt mode

Oliver Endriss o.endriss at gmx.de
Wed Nov 1 17:49:19 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks to Hartmut, I2C transfers of the saa7146 may now use interrupt
mode. It will be enabled for av7110, budget, budget-ci and budget-av
drivers. This might reduce cpu load and speed-up tuning.

For testing the changesets are in my repositories:
- http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb
- http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb-av7110-refactoring

The changesets are:
- http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=5db1929d9501;style=gitweb
- http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=3e346cd18d78;style=gitweb
- http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=55496629964b;style=gitweb

Please test and report any problems if you run devices supported by the
av7110, budget, budget-ci or budget-av drivers.

If nobody complains these changesets will be submitted to HG master
next weekend.

Thanks,

Oliver