[linux-dvb] dib3000 (USB-ID 1822:3202 Twinhan) not tuning

Julian Picht jpicht85 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:52:48 CET 2006

Hi list,

I recently updated my kernel from 2.6.14.16 to 2.6.18 and found out,
that my Twinhan MagicBox won't tune anymore. Switching back to the
old kernel solved the problem, but that's my favourite solution.

I would like to find out why it dosn't work anymore. The one thing I found
out is, that the problem was introduced by the "refractored tuner code"
(changeset id: 0e988fec6587 @ hg/v4l-dvb @ linuxtv.org) or something,
that's got to do with it.

I would be very happy about any hint, that can help me fixing this issue.

Regards,
Julian Picht

PS: Sorry for my English...