[linux-dvb] em28XX / ZL10353 / QT1010 USB DVB-T

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Fri Nov 3 19:05:47 CET 2006

I was just wondering whether there has been any progress with these chipsets (esp in UK usage). I've been busy on another project for a while, but about 6 weeks ago I'd just got around to connecting the dongle to a windows PC to sniff some USB data as the QT1010 part was non-functional. I've had a quick scan through the list and see that there has been some work on this IC in conjunction with the gl861 - will this cross over onto my device?
ps. If anyone wants to borrow my stick to work ona driver I'll happily post it to you...

Checked by AVG.