[linux-dvb] Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Mon Nov 6 16:29:30 CET 2006

Hi Manu,

I know a bit more now on DVB scanning with cu1216.
Mantis driver seems to work.

Kaffeine works with FC6. I think that I have now a newer version
of Kaffeine and the ealier version had bugs with scanning.

There might still be the rmmod memory corruption problem.
I don't have to do rmmod though.

Regards,
Marko Ristola