[linux-dvb] Support for the Terratec Cinergy T XE DVB-T USB Stick

Ingo Rockel inro at grimmfrost.de
Mon Nov 13 16:27:59 CET 2006

Hi,

i just searched the mailing list for support for the Terratec Cinergy T
XE DVB-T USB Stick. Only found a posting showing pictures of the stick.
Are there any plans to support it?

I asked Terratec-Support about Linux-Support for this stick and they
told me, they don't have any and the support-engineer doubted it would
work as they did some USB 1.1 tricks in the windows-driver to have DVB-T
working with USB 1.1.

Maybe I can help with anything? Some sniffing maybe?

Regards,

	Ingo