[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 Dual tuning erro

thomas at toftborg.dk thomas at toftborg.dk
Wed Nov 15 12:14:04 CET 2006

I have the Nova-T 500 Dual card fully working under windows with a reception of 95% When using the latest dvb-usb-dib0700-module I cannot get a lock when using svbtune or scan.
get a maximum of 50% reception in Kaffeine => no lock And I do not move my antenna!

Firmware used : dvb-usb-dib0700-xx.fw

I have tried using the module parameter force_lna_activation=1, which gives me some extra spikes (15-25%) in kaffeine, but still no lock on the expected frequens (658000kHz where I live in Denmark).

Has anyone got this card to work with v4l, or have an idea of how this can be done?

Thanx

Thomas