[linux-dvb] Geniatech T-680 DVB-T USB

libero giorgi lgiorg at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 16 11:20:15 CET 2006

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here
I just bought this nice and cheap DVB-T USB stick with remote
 http://www.geniatech.com/pa/t680.htm

 The stick is working pretty fine in windows xp, it has a nice Media Center application but I would like to use it under linux.

I'm trying to use it under Ubuntu 6.10 and Geexbox, whitch is not a simple distribution, but I could also install other distros if necessary. I can help in the debugging process and, eventually, in the development (I have basic coding skills)

Thanks

Libero

http://mail.yahoo.it