[linux-dvb] Update of initial-tuning-data files for Swedish dvb-t

Richard Lithvall richard at lithvall.se
Fri Nov 17 01:16:42 CET 2006

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 November 2006 08:18, Richard Lithvall wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that the initial-tuning-data files for Swedish dvb-t are a bit
>> outdated and spent some time to generate new ones.
>> Since it's 220 tuning files I tar:ed them and placed the archive here:
>> <http://boomer.se/tmp/initial-tuning-data.se-2006-11-15.tar.gz>
>
> Thanks, committed

No problem.
When looking into the rep I notice that some transmitters have changed
their names and since my tar file are complete you could just delete all
the old remaining se-* files in the rep.

For instance, se-Boras recently got a second transmitter
(se-Boras_Sjobo) and the original transmitter were renamed to
se-Boras_Dalsjofors. (source: <http://teracom.se/?page=5196> and
<http://teracom.se/?page=5193>)

Regards,
Richard