[linux-dvb] Still no frontend on KNC1 DVB-C Card

e9hack e9hack at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:25:03 CET 2006

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> If that doesn't work, it might be something else like the PCI bus setup under
> linux; try moving it to a different slot just to make sure (you've probably
> already tried that if you've had it for months I suppose).

It isn't a problem of the slot or the PCI bus setup, because the i2c
transfer of the saa7146 does work. The mac from the eeprom is readable.

It exist two versions of the Terratec Cinergy, one with the
CU1216/TDA10021 and another with the CU1216MK3/TDA10023. They have
different subsystem ids. I'm not sure, if there exist two versions of
the KNC1-DVB-C and if they have also different subsystem ids.

- Hartmut